Every now and then, I hit a wall. I get in a slump and feel like I can’t go one more step or do one more rep. When I’m all out of inspirational quotes and have no more motivation left, it takes a great song to get me out of my mind and to give me the push I need to GET ‘ER DONE!
Here are some of my favourite songs that have helped me finish more workouts than I care to admit:
- Burn it to the Ground, Nickelback
- Rock this Party, Bob Sinclair
- Left Outside Alone, Anastacia
- Waka, Waka Time for Africa, Shakira
- This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race, Fall Out Boy
- And She Said, Lucas Prata
- Where the Streets have no Name, U2
- Don’t Stop Believin’, Journey
- Rain over Me, Pitbull featuring Marc Anthony
- Because the Night, Cascada
- Life, E-type
- On the Floor, Jennifer Lopez
Feel free to add to this list!